Skin Conditions & Dermatology Compounding
At The Compounding Lab we compound many preparations that support and assist in creating wellness by treating dermatological conditions. We strive to stay up to date on the latest advancements in the pharmaceutical compounding industry, The Compounding Lab offers dermatology compounding services provided by our experienced and qualified compounding pharmacists.
The Compounding Lab pharmacists meticulously create dermatological medications which are used to treat almost any skin disease or condition. Our individually customised topical and oral medications treat all types of skin conditions including:
• Skin Cancers
• Severe Acne
• Alopecia (Hair Loss women & Men)
• Body Rashes Such as Tinea Versicolor
We at the Compounding Lab are compounding professionals create customized dermatological compounding medications in various varieties, including:
- Topical Gels & Creams
- Ointments & Lotions
- Liquid Solutions
- Occlusive Pastes
- Orally Ingested Pills & Liquids & Capsules
- Silicone Scar Fx Gel
- Powders in puffers
- Liposomal Creams
We are frequently increasing the amounts and varieties of dermatological medications which we are able to successfully compound. We now offer a wide variety of compounded skin care products, individually tailored with precise medication dosages, strengths, and combinations to meet each of our patient’s specific needs.
Examples of our compounded dermatological and skin care medications include:
• Triamcinolone w/ Camphor, Menthol & Phenol – For Chronic Pruritus.
• Anti-Infective (Metronidazole, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Amphotericin) – For any topical infections of the skin, nails, scalp, & mucous membranes.
• Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, & Hydrocortisone – Available in various customisable strengths.
• Anti-Inflammatory – Ketoprofen, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac. Low Dose Naltexone for oral treatment
• Bleaching Creams & Combination Bleaching Creams – GROOT Cream – For bleaching and tightening of the face.
• Acne Creams & Alternate Acne Creams – Cosmetic anti-acne formulas compounded according to physician recommendations.
• Anti-Aging Creams – Cosmetic creams which help reduce wrinkles and age spots on the face and body.
• Wart Removal – Lactic and/or Salicylic Acids for warts and harmless skin growths.
• Anesthetic Creams – Lidocaine, Tetracaine, Benzocaine, Prilocaine.
• Wound Care/Skin Ulcers – For example, Diabetic Foot Ulcers Creams.
• Pain Creams & Custom Compounded Pain Creams – For Conditions such as Diabetic Neuropathy.
• Rocesea: Vitamin B gel , Brimonidine Gel not available in Australia
• Specially Blended Solutions For Hair Growth – Men and Women variations available, aids in reactivating dormant hair follicles.
Scar Fx combines advanced pharmaceutical technology and nature to create a unique infusion of ingredients to help reduce the appearance of scars. Scar Fx contains Pracasil oil derived from the seed of the Pracaxi tree (pentaclethra macroloba) found in the Amazon rainforest. The gel itself is a unique topical anhydrous silicone base composed of over 50% silicones, giving it a rich feel during application and can be used for a variety of dermalogical conditions, including skin spots, severe acne ,acne scars, psoriasis and rosacea. Locked within this unique formulation is the perfect blend of anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Use Scar Fx Skin Gel may be used immediately after surgery or an injury, with the aim of reducing inflammation and the build-up of scar tissue. It also may be used on stretch marks (which can form with sudden weight gain or loss), when young people grow quickly during puberty or with pregnancy. Praxouli Skin Gel may be used on: - Old and New Scars - Surgical Scars - Keloids - Stretch Marks - Acne Scars - Any Skin Condition Needing Barrier Protection Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil (Pracaxi Oil), Oenocarpus Bataua Pulp Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT Directions for Use Apply a thin layer of the gel to the affected area TWICE daily for at least 10-14 weeks. Wash hands after application. Safety in Pregnancy & Breastfeeding There should not be any problem using Scar Fx Gel during pregnancy. However, it is not designated as “pregnancy safe’’, since testing has not been done to prove the safety of this Gel during pregnancy.
No matter your individual dermatology needs, our Pharmacy has the solution for you. We staff professional compounding pharmacists, experienced in creating customised medical solutions for all your dermatology needs. We work directly with patients and physicians to create dosage forms, combinations, and strengths which are precisely engineered to meet your specific medicinal needs. Please contact us today to learn more about our skin care and dermatology compounding services!