DigeZyme® contains a proprietary blend of digestive enzymes derived from microbial sources. DigeZyme® may assist breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates to aid digestive health.
Each Vegetarian Capsule (VCaps®)Contains:
- Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 147.75 DU
- Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 165 CU
- Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) 30 LipU
- Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) 1500 HUT
- Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) 600 ALU
Measure of Potency:
- ALU = (Acid) Lactase Units
- CU = Cellulase Units
- DU = Alpha-amylase Dextrinising Units
- HUT = Hemoglobin Units on the Tyrosine Basis
- LipU = Lipase Units
This content is intended for patient counseling purposes only. This content is for informational/educational purposes and is not intended to treat or diagnose any disease or person. No claims are made as to the safety or efficacy of mentioned preparations. The compounded medications featured in this piece have been prescribed and administered by doctors who prescribe compounds. You are encouraged to speak with your pharmacist and doctor as to the appropriate use of any medication.