Your doctor has recommended and prescribed a compounded medication that will be made to treat your specific needs. Every prescription from The Compounding Lab Pain Relief is mixed specifically for you, based on your condition and what your doctor has requested.
The Compounding Lab (TCL) Pain Relief creams are developed based on advanced scientific research/data and patient feedback. The cream prescribed for you have been proven to be an effective topical pain treatment for your indication. However, as every person experiences pain differently, TCL Pain Relief may need to adjust the formulation for it to be effective for you.
As such, a TCL representative can contact you prior to compounding your prescription to discuss allergies and information pertinent to filling your order. A customer service representative will also follow up with you 7 – 10 days after you receive your prescription to ensure that you are using it as directed, to answer any questions that you may have, and to verify that you are experiencing the desired results from Pain Relief cream. The pharmacist will provide feedback to your physician, who can adjust your prescription if needed.
It is important that you use TCL Pain Relief as directed so that you may experience its maximum benefits. Please follow the instructions below, and contact The Compounding Lab to speak with a pharmacist if you have any questions on our free number 1300282311
- Before each application, clean and dry affected area.
- Do not apply cream to open wounds.
- The person rubbing in the cream should wash hands before and after application. For best results start with cool water and soap free wash, lather and rinse with warm water. If someone else is helping you apply the cream, it is suggested that person wear a glove or finger cot.
- Apply cream using the dispenser. Do not open pump or Jar and use fingers to scoop out cream.
- 50g/ 100gm: dispense cream from pump pushing down on the pump located on the topside of the container. TIP: slowly push up on the plunger so the cream does not dispense too quickly.
- PUMP: slowly push the top and it dispenses 0.5ml each push. Average dose will bw 1-2 pumps applied to painful area four times a day.
- Apply small amount of cream to affected area and rub in well for 2-4 minutes, or as directed by your physician. CAUTION: AFTER APPLYING CREAM, DO NOT TOUCH EYES OR MOUTH UNTIL YOU HAVE WASHED YOUR HANDS. CAN CAUSE BURNING AND IRRITATION.
- Do not wash area where cream was applied for at least one (1) hour.
- Do not cover area with an occlusive bandage, such as plastic wrap.
- Cream and/or gel may feel cool or tingly when applied, which is normal.
- Rub TCL Pain Relief into the affected area four (4) times a day, or as prescribed by your physician. Massage into skin thoroughly for at least 2-4 minutes.
- Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number: 1300282311
TCL Pain Relief can be delivered directly to you or collected in a package for privacy purposes. It will be shipped to the address on file with your doctor, please notify us of any changes. If you prefer your shipment to be received at a different location, please provide the pharmacist with that address. There is a small charge to you for shipping the medication.